Research has shown that singers have more active hearts than ordinary people. Speaking from the sports point of view, singing is aerobic exercise, not only the voice, mouth in the movement, but also the body from the inside out movement.
How to practice proper breathing?
Practice singing. It is very important to master the correct breathing method. Singing breathing must be carried out according to the requirements of vocalization and artistic performance, the correct use of chest and abdomen breathing, the following three simple practice methods.
1. Supine breathing. First of all, lie on the ground or on the bed, put on the abdomen 1 ~ 2 catties of heavy objects, such as books. Use YAWN OR SMELL FLOWER STATE TO SUCK GAS COME IN, MAKE THORAX AND ABDOMEN MINISTRY EXPANDS TO BE FULL OF GAS, MAINTAIN 5 SECONDS, USE NEXT "HISSING" WORD SLOWLY EXHALATION, MORE SLOWLY HAD BETTER, UNTIL THE GAS INSIDE THORAX AND ABDOMEN EXHALES COMPLETELY.
2. Standing breathing. Jaw natural micro, eyes straight ahead, facial expressions, natural and easy, neck relaxed, legs slightly apart, standing naturally body center of gravity on both feet, to breathe in through your nose and mouth at the same time, feeling his chest back, underside is completely filled with gas, maintain 5 seconds, and then use "hissing" word slowly expiratory, the slower the better, Until all the air in the chest and abdomen is exhaled (hands can be placed on the side of the waist to feel the breath).
3. Bounce breathing. Keep the natural standing posture according to Method 2, hold the waist on both sides with both hands. When you feel the gas filling the chest and abdomen, quickly exhale with "ha" one after another, voice practice, each time "ha" with the breath in the body to send out the sound, the farther the better, similar to the "ha" sound when practicing martial arts. Keep your whole body breathing like this while you sing.
What are the benefits of practicing singing?
1. Singing can improve the heart and lung function of the human body and promote the health of the viscera. When practicing singing, the diaphragm moves up and down greatly and frequently between inspiration and expiration, so that the chest cavity and abdominal cavity vibrate, which can make the five viscera and six FU organs get "massage" and enhance the function of the viscera. As the rhythm of the song changes, the singer's breathing duration is short, fast and slow, the respiratory system is constantly pressurized and decompressed, and the muscles related to breathing are exercised.
2. Singing helps boost immune function. From the spiritual point of view, singing can make people optimistic. Singers can use songs to express their hearts, express their feelings, promote mental health.
3. When you put your heart and soul into singing, your nerves will tense up and you will relax at the end of the singing. This cycle of loosening and tightening can stimulate the nervous system and relieve physical and mental pressure.
The above three breathing exercises should not be less than 30 minutes a day, practice makes perfect, accumulate over time, develop correct habits, enhance respiratory function.
Also, keep the following "better" in mind:
It is better to sing while standing up than sitting down; singing loudly is better than singing quietly; it is better to sing and move than to sing at all; alternating slow songs and fast songs is better; it's better to sing every day than once in a while.